Did you ever feel if it were'nt for bad luck you would have no luck at all? If you click on the picture you'll see a verry unhappy & sick sick J.D. He had been up all night the night before with the horrible stomahe flu, the kind of flu a 17 year old still needs his mom for. So he chose not to even dress for the big game, wich Skyline lost!! I love you J.D. your senior year will be here soon so chin up!! And baseball start's in March, hang in there buddy!!
- This is fun fun Aunt Jan. She is also very brave ...
- Here is # 17 after a win over Layton. It was 0-0 ...
- Did you ever feel if it were'nt for bad luck you ...
- Mom & Dad at the big game. It was a nice day for ...
- Lol I think Jim took this picure of himself durin...
- Here is T.J.(lori&bench's son) holding is little ...
- ▼ Nov 14 (6)
- ▼ November (50)